TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Please read the following terms carefully before using the services Orfebres Peris Roca. Once you decide to use the Services Orfebres Peris Roca, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services of the company information and electronic commerce, the following information on this website aims to provide the indicated general public instructions, to promote and sale jewelry and handicrafts.
This website is managed by Lisea Orfebres SLU, company established in Calle Bolsería, 31. 46001 Valencia Spain, registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia, tome 8172 section 61, sheet V-105080, with Tax ID B97604342.
General Terms and Conditions
Lisea Orfebres reserves the right to:
- Modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service provided by Orfebres Peris Roca On-line Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice. It will not be responsible to you or other third parties against such alteration or cancellation; and/or
- If, despite the changed Terms and Conditions and/or Terms of Sale, you continue to use the service provided by Orfebres Peris Roca On-line Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to have acquiesced the change. You shall be responsible for verifying the conditions regularly in order to determine whether there has been any change. If you do not agree to any modification of the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using our on-line shop character.
If we modify these Terms, your order is subject to the Terms in effect at the date and time your order was placed.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is illegal or unenforceable, the affected provision shall be deemed deleted, remaining in full force the remaining provisions of the above Terms and Conditions.
The purchase agreement between you and our company is governed by the Spanish legislation. Any dispute relating to the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in the courts of the place where your home is located.
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your personal and non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary, for maintenance of the website or if we decide to shut down the site (in which case you would received a three-days advance notice)
We may remove or deny access to this website at any time, to a user who commits forbidden actions.
If you choose, or if you are assigned a user identification code, password or any other information as part of our security measures, it should be stored in a safe place and treat such information as confidential and shall not be share it with third parties.
Except as set out in the General Conditions of Use, your use of the website content without the written authorization of the owner of the website is strictly prohibited. You may print one copy and download extracts of any page on this website for personal, non-commercial use, provided that:
- You do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, sells, licenses, or otherwise use the Website content and/or create derivative works thereof without our written permission.
- You do not use graphics separated from the accompanying text;
- Our copyright notices and markings appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the content;
- Report these restrictions to the person providing this content.
We wish to prevent infringements of our intellectual and industrial property and we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect these rights.
Our responsibility towards you
No guarantee that this website is compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. No guarantee that your use of this website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to, loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no responsibility for viruses and you are advised to take appropriate safety precautions before downloading information or images from the website. No guarantee that this website is available at all times or at any particular time. We reserve the right to close or modify this website at any time.
Please note that nothing contained in these Terms will affect your legal rights.
Information on the Website
The information contained in this website are provided just for informational purposes and general interest. Although we try to ensure the accuracy of the contents, we can not be held responsible for errors in the data.
Please note that you will see that some of the products on our Website ("Products") may appear slightly larger or smaller than they actually are because of default screens and photographic techniques. More Products appear larger to enable viewing very small details of the same, or smaller for the entire unit.
TERMS OF PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS
You may have other rights guaranteed by law; these Terms of Sale will not affect them, unless there is incompatibility between them. Should this be the case, then these Terms of Sale shall invalidate any other right that you may have, unless you are not allowed by law.
Who can effect purchases? What about shipping costs?
Anyone over 18 yers of age can effected purchases.
How do you purchase?
Orders will be processed by website as follows:
Once you are ready to make the purchase, click "Add to Shopping Cart" to add the product you want to buy. Then click "Proceed to Cart" to enter our secure servers and complete the order.
- If this is the first time your purchase through our website, you must open an account with us using your email address and creating a password, as it prompts. You must keep this password confidential and it cannot be shared with anyone. We have a secure password file to facilitate future transactions should you forget your password. Should it happen, we would ask you to provide us your address. The address you register must be the same used for payment; however you can use the delivery address of your choice.
- If you have already registered with us you can have access to your account by entering your user name and password.
- Once logged in, should there be delivery charges, these will be added to the amount of the order. You must confirm that you want to make an order and accept the Terms of Purchase. You will be asked to confirm your address and enter your payment details.
- Once you have completed your order we will ask you to confirm that this is correct. Should you realize the information given are not correct, you can return to your order and correct the mistakes before confirming and forwarding it. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct before sending it to us.
- We shall send an email acknowledging receipt of your order. This will be sent by us automatically to the email address you provided.
- After sending this email, we will check if we can fulfilll your order. Once we ascertain it can be done, we shall send a second email confirming your order, confirming the shipping of the product/s requested, delivery address and giving deadlines. These informations are automatically sent to the email address you supplied when you registered with us. This confirmation will also contain a copy of the ordering information including how to cancel the order or make any claim. At this point we will process your payment by using the details you provided us to make the payment of your order. You should check both emails are correct and inform us immediately if there is any mistaker. The property of the product/s is transferred from us to you at the moment of delivery. If there is any problem with your order, we will contact you by mail (at the address provided by you when you opened your Account).
Upon submitting your order, you are offering to buy the product/s at the price stated in the order. Prices are checked regularly. However, if upon receipt of your order we see that the price has changed or there has been an error in it, will contact you immediately asking if you accept or not the new price.
Orfebres Peris Roca may reject, in its sole discretion, order processing, or not be able to proceed with such proceedings, in the following, without limitation:
- When the product ordered by you has been discontinued or is not available;
- When the distributor of your credit card or debit card does not authorize payment of the purchase price;
If this happens we will contact you by email, to communicate the cancellation of checkout.
Payment and billing
Prices are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders once it has been confirmed as above described.
Payment has to be made at the time you receive the mail of acceptance of your order and payment thereof shall be made by credit card or banking service in real time. We accept the following cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express. If for some reason we can not accept your order, we will make no charge to your credit card or refund any amounts already paid by you in connection with this order. We shall send the order upon receipt of full payment amount.
Please note that payment by credit card is completely safe. The entire transaction is encrypted form through a bank validation server used encryption protocol SSL (Secure Socket Layer), so, the number of your credit card and expiration date are encrypted instantly on your computer before being sent to the SSL protocol. No one may make use of your data without your authorization, since the information is unreadable. For further security, these data are not stored on our server, so all information must communicate with every new order. We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
For card payments, all holders of credit and debit cards as well as holders of bank/mortgage company accounts may be subject to authorization and authentication. If the issuer of your payment card or our service provider rejects for any reason the authorization or validation of payment, we are not responsible, in such circumstances, for delays or non-deliveries concerning the product/s you have requested.
The product/s will be delivered to the addressed provided by you when placing the order and within the time shown in the Section Delivery. Please note that for reasons beyond our control we cannot set an exact delivery date. Please consider that we are artisans and each piece is produced singularly.
If we do not deliver the product/s within 30 days after you placed your order or within any other date agreed upon, you are entitled to cancel the contract and we shall refund any amount already paid.
Damaged or imperfect product/s
Upon receipt of the product/s you should check it/them, to detect any possible damage or imperfection. Should you find any imperfection or damage, please inform us at the soonest possible, within 7 days from delivery, and return the goods to our Customer Service at no cost. If it is ascertained that the product was imperfect or damaged before shipment, we shall replace it, provided the item has not been worn or used at your end. When returning the product you should attach the following documents: copy of the order confirming mail and invoice issued by us.
Under these Terms of Sale, we are not to be held responsible for any delay or failure to fulfill our obligations for causes beyond our control, including any of the following ones: force majeure, government action, war, fire, flood, plagues, explosion or civil disturbances, failure of information and technology services, failure in telecommunications, failure due to a third party (including failure in supplying data and information) and industrial action.
Please note that no clause contained in these Terms of Sale will affect your legal rights.
Order cancellation and refund
If you choose to cancel the contract, then you must return the product/s at your own risk and expenses are on your charge. We suggest that product/s are adequately insured during the return transport. You are responsible for the safety of the product/s. No product returned without the original packaging and having been used, not in perfect condition or not accompanied by a copy of the order confirmation email and Invoice issued by us will be accepted.
If you do not return the the product/s within the 14 days foreseen or when requested by us, whichever occurs first, we can collect the product/s at home and carrying costs are on your charge.
Details of your right to cancel or return goods will be provided in the delivery note accompanying the product /s.
If the product/s have beeen paid by credit card or bank service, the refunds will be credited to the same account from which the payment was made. All refunds will be made within 15 working days after receipt of the returned product/s.
Orfebres Peris Roca has a clear policy regarding the privacy of personal information in accordance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th concerning Protection of Personal Data.
We shall save just the Personal Data you provide voluntarily which are to be employed for the following use:
- Transactions with you and management of your membership in our customer loyalty system;
- Sending you marketing communications, provided you have given consent;
- Understanding and analysing our sales versus your needs and preferences;
- Developing, enhancing, marketing and providing products and services tailored to meet your needs;
- Allowing you to take advantage of promotions and contests;
- Allowing you to participate to customer research or groups having common interests;
- To process changes or product returns;
- Improving our selling sites/places;
- Replying to requests or complaints.
Orfebres Peris Roca are committed to protect confidential data of customers, users and visitors and comply with all legal requirements, according to the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13th concerning Protection of Personal Data.
We shall fulfill all requirements on secrecy of personal data and protect them, taking the necessary steps to prevent any kind of modification, loss, or unauthorized access, keeping in mind the current state of technology. Accordingly:
- The data collected via forms, emails or other means will be used exclusively for the purposes stated in the form that the user fills in.
- We shall not share or sell user data.
- There will be no contact with any of the users, unless strictly necessary to provide the service.
- You are entitled to obtain information on such data, modify and cancel them as well as withdraw your consent to their use, informing us by e-mail.